2017 Membership Types
The Kitsap Aircraft Radio Control Society (Kitsap ARCS) has three types of membership.
- Regular Adult Membership
- is effective for one calendar year, or for the number of days remaining in the calendar year in which it is acquired;
- if acquired between October 1st & December 31st, is also effective for the following calendar year.
- Annual dues are $60.00 (US).
- Access (gate combination) to Marlin Little Field.
- After successfully completing a Flight Maneuvers Qualification test, permission to independently operate an aircraft at the airfield.
- Voting on all issues placed before the club membership.
- Participation in all club activities
- Family Adult Membership
- is available to members of the same household as a regular adult member.
- when combined with an AMA membership, conveys the same privileges as the standard membership.
- If flight privileges are not desired, AMA membership is not required. All other privileges remain in effect.
- Annual dues are $5.00 (US).
- Youth Membership
- is available without cost to persons under the age of eighteen at the time of joining or renewing;
- conveys the same privileges as a family adult membership.
New members need to fill out a membership form (available here) and mail it with payment (if required) to the address on the form. Forms and payment may also be submitted at any club meeting.